Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Day One: An Introduction and A Rant!

So this is it. Number one. Should I feel some sort of labor pain? Is producing a blog supposed to be a wondrous experience, a fulfilling catharsis or just a time-killer? Ah, we shall see!

As a heads-up, I'm computer illiterate. You'll no doubt see the blogspot links at the left telling me how to replace them with my own for WEEKS before I get around to doing it. Maybe I'm just lazy. Wait! NO! I'm...I'm...I'm....BPD. I have an excuse. Life is good.

People tell me to blog. My therapist tells me to write. My husband tells me to journal. SO, here we are. I'm nothing if not impressionable. But aren't we all?

While I'm ranting and raving, and believe me, there will be a good portion of that, I will attempt to answer any questions on BPD you may have on it's many joys and mysteries. Can ya just SENSE the sarcasm here? Can ya? And I will make an effort to get my links up in a timely fashion. Go ahead. Start a pool of some sort.

So....Here's to happy blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home