Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What Were You Doing.....

This was stolen from Christine, at http://timesfunwhenyourehavingflies.blogspot.com/.

What were you doing ten years ago?

Finalizing the separation from my first husband and getting custody of my kids. Man, I had one broke ass.

What was I doing one year ago?

I was packing up a storm, fixing up the other house, and getting ready to move into this one.

What are five snacks I enjoy?

~crackers and cheese
~jelly beans
~ice cream
~fruit, particularly strawberries
~really good pastry

Five songs I know all the lyrics to:

Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Every song in the album, "Sound of Music"

Five things I'd do if you were a millionaire:

Travel
Buy two houses in different places, one in Santa Barbara, one in Canada
Buy fabulous sports vehicles
Make sure my kids had educations paid for and homes taken care of
Invest in my retirement

Five bad habits:

Procrastination
Driving too fast
Self Injury
Overspending
Spending too much time on the computer

Five things I like doing:

Spending time with my husband
Spending time on the computer
Reading
Shopping
Decorating

Five things I would never wear again:

Shorts
Mini skirts
Headbands
Hotpants
Anything torn

Five Favorite Toys:

Computer
Car
Self-Help Books or books in general
Camcorder
Razor telephone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home