Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Little Work is a Joyous Thing

For the past three days, the little red-headed kid has worked 8 hours a day.

I heard today that she has Monday off, then works most of the rest of the week. I'm in heaven!
As a bonus, when I phoned home this morning, I'm almost certain I interrupted something that shouldn't have been going on anyway.

Chalk one up for the old lady.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

Holy Schmoly the tart got a job.

Hehe...make her start paying rent?

10:22 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hi Bo. Okay, we're over her.


I know you don't want to lose your son but it won't ever happen. The worst is he'll be pissed for a while. That "my choice" thing really sent me over the edge. No, honey, it is the owner of the houses choice and you need to get your shit and get the hell out. Son? You don't like it? Well, after graduation, you can go with her. Let me know how that all goes for ya dear child of mine and when you are ready to be ever so thankful that I put up with the little snot your screwing for as long as I did, I am all ears.
Until then, I love you dearly and my heart and door are always opened for you and you alone.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Meggy said...

Actually.....

HE suggested she move out (yup).

I'm basically keeping things in a holding pattern for (what's the date here...)ten more days, and then she's gone.

You see, she wants to make this graduation about HER. She started on his awards night with drama, and is continuing. I insist on making it about him. She hates this. She'd like it all to be about how wretched her life is, and me tossing her this week will just be so unutterably horrid for her....

I won't play into that hand, so I'm holding on for ten more days, then she's out out out.

And I almost WISH she was screwing him. But she's holding that over his head, and dry-hunping the fuck outta him because only 'sluts' have sex; uh huh. What she's going to do is wait til the last weekend before he leaves for college and fuck him to hold on to him. I know how this brat's mind works. Oh, and I've also seen the dry humping in progress (gag me).

Bo

4:13 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You're going to heaven over this one. Man alive.

1:50 PM  
Blogger ~ J ~ said...

I have no idea how you keep it together.....I would find my hands around her neck.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home