Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Technical Difficulties

My mother always told me that if you don't have something nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all.

In keeping with her instructions, I haven't posted in several days, as I'm pissed as hell and not terribly healthy. Besides that, I've come up with a rather creative list of four-letter-words. None of them are kind.

I'll get back to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

Bloody twatwaddling puppymother!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Ok,,it's been two days already......wwwhhhaaaattttt???

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home