Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Moderately Homicidal: Just Your Average Wednesday

Can someone explain to me why it is you'd bother putting a virus on someone's blog? If I'm writing only about myself, and occasionally about the LRHM, who, as far as I know, has no idea, what's the point? Is it sour grapes because I'm not writing about you?

What an interesting thought. I have to tell you, at first I was completely enraged. But then again, rage is one of my foremost moods. Lets face it, if you add up all of my OTHER moods, and multiply their percentage times two, they still don't get to the amount of time I spend in a good quality, high-class, finger-flipping, teeth-baring, no-holds-barred rage. So whoever you are, don't get all up in your own grill with excitement. Having me enraged ain't all that, brother/sister/friend.

My second thought after that was, "COOL!" I have a stalker. And that's the emotion that's choosing to stay with me, oddly enough. Despite the fact that not that many people are commenting on here, obviously there's someone reading; come on, show yourself! You little minx! No need to be shy, you twisted cheeky-pants! With all seriousness, this has to be the coolest thing that's happened to me since I started blogging.

I have a pretty good idea who's doing it. And of course it's going to be someone who's fully versed in computers, and butta wouldn't melt in his/her mouth. Coooool as a cucumber, is this person. This one is pretty bright, from a computer standpoint, but mean and sneaky. You know, your standard, garden variety viper. But from the stories I've heard, about as trustworthy with his/her word ...

So here's the deal: If I find out who it is, I'll create mayhem. I'm like that. You see, while I'm not a naturally born bitch, I DO tend to react rather strongly to outside stimuli, like THIS SORT OF SHIT. I sense that while you might have the power to do it again, your powers of REASONING are less than stellar, so lets try to sit back and re-evaluate ourselves and figure out just what it is we're getting out of this before we go ahead and do it again, shall we? Seriously. Are we this lonely? Or just this pathetic in general?

And if it happens to be a family member, or "family member in waiting" ... well, that would be just a huge mistake all around, now, wouldn't it (wink, wink)?

Meggy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see said the blind man!

heh.

Becky

2:06 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hey! I want a stalker!!! I am sooo jealous.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home