Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Busted

In retrospect, it had to happen sometime. And I can't say I wasn't warned. The best of the best in the blogging world warn time and time again: don't put anything down on your blog that you don't want the world to see, because at any point in time, you WILL be found out.

And I have been found out. My carefully concealed identity are no more ... and my readers are left to wonder where it is I've absconded to, as I've simply disappeared off the radar: there one second, gone the next. Well, technically I'm not gone; I just changed the name and address.

It lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. Almost exactly a year since I first wandered into blogspot and decided I needed to start rambling about myself and my mental infirmities and my family and their various and sundry trollops. If I hadn't been quite so specific, I might have been able to pass this blog off as someone else's, but what the hell, I've decided that when it comes right down to it, I might as well just be honest and get it over with. After all, the fear alone should make people leave me be ..... at least it would if they had any sense of self-preservation. Alas, it does not seem to be so.

So now I start over, trying to build my little group of readers back up. I feel rather rotten because there were a few who were anonymous who I will never be able to contact. They were dedicated, and I needed that. It makes me feel rather shitty, actually. Strange, isn't it? I have no idea who they are, what their names are, where they live. Just that they read something I wrote on a regular basis. And now they cannot.

I realize that this is no "safety zone" and that smart people will find me anywhere I go. It's not that difficult. And because I am who I am, I will not run and hide any further than this. My blog was private because I chose to keep it this way, away from those who would use it to flog me in a manner that could create a crisis at worst, or irritate me at best.

Life is Duhkha.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - who was it that found you out, and how? It's been almost 2 years for me, and as you may or may not know, I'm pretty specific on my blog. All it would take would be one coworker - the dh knows, but swears he doesn't read it. If a coworker found it, screw it, I'd just quit. I'd never be able to fact them! As far as putting down only what I don't care anyone else can see, then what's the purpose of my blog? I'd rather make it private, then.

I'm glad you're back. :-)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home