Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Happy Dance Sucks, But I Did It Anyway

Tomorrow is a "Red" letter day.

The LRHM is moving out.

She's moving out.
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT, like the famed spot in Macbeth ... and nary a dagger was seen!

It's interesting to note that since we came back on Thursday, she's removed all pretence of common courtesy towards my husband and me; at first I was irritated. Now I find it amusing. Go ahead, bite the hand that fed you, bitch.

Now, back to my very quiet, but nonetheless satisfying Happy Dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home