Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Addendum to "And Your Little Dog Too"

It's important to note that after this rant, I went back to the forum and closed the thread in as civilized a manner as possible; shortly after that, I received a note from the Forum Administrator, telling me that she felt I had handled the situation well and that she did indeed feel that there had been significant progress on my part over the past while.

Unfortunately or fortunately for me, validation has always been an important part of my make-up, so having her tell me this made a huge difference in how I perceived the entire communication.
Now I'm HAPPY again (this is so sad)!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

I have the feeling you rock their little boats too much...and that's not a bad thing. Yer just too intelligent for most of 'em.

Besides that, your truly jerky behavior is adorable and endearing.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Meggy said...

Awwww,listen to you talking all moooshy to me! Stop it now or I'll get teared up!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home