Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Friday, July 14, 2006

So I Don't Have To Think

Meme-ology

(...which I stole from Absentminded Housewife and she got it from someone else.)

GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice?

Southwest Ranch
What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't like fast food in general. If I have to, Fatburger.
What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Mario's (Steak and continental cuisine).
What size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
20% or more.
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Yellow curries, with pork or chicken.
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Meat. Add more meat.
What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and jam, preferrably home-made.
What is your favorite type of gum?
I don't chew gum.

TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone?

About 20.
Number of contacts in your email address book?
Maybe 25, most of which I never email.
What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A prairie hill scene.
What is your screensaver on your computer?
A black screen with a scrolling "do not touch this computer" line.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
Umma ....
How many land line phones do you have in your house?
Four.
How many televisions are in your house?
Four. Each bedroom has one, and the family room. That way, no one is fighting about what to watch.
What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
A lovely Cuisinart Food Processor given to us by our Real Estate Agent that we've used exactly one time. Shame.
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
Hip Hop/Contemporary/Rock.
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
All but one? 3. My husband only requires batteries on weeknights.

BI-OLOGY
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?

My eyes.
Are you right handed or left handed?
Right
Do you like your smile?
Yes.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tonsils, Adenoids, Cyst.
Would you like to?
Yup, two moles and cellulite!
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Yes, there are tons of magazines in each of the three.
Which of the five senses do you think is keenest?
Smell or taste: it's a toss-up.
When was the last time you had a cavity?
About a year.
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Mood.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Only medically.

MISC-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?

Hell no!
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I would leave it.
How do you express your artistic side?
Writing.
What color do you think you look best in?
Black and rust.
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
Do I get conjugal visits?
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
"Accidently?" Sure.
If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Ugh.
How often do you go to church?
Frequently.
Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Yes: I was a lifeguard for years.
Has someone ever saved yours?
Yes.

DARE-OLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Yes, but I'd walk damned fast.
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Sure.
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Yes, but I'd want to be unconscious.
Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Yup, I'd go back to pen, paper, and doing it privately.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Only if there was a paper bag over my head.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Ohhh, ring of fire, I don't think so.
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
I couldn't kill; but then if someone hurt my husband or my child, all bets are off.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
You bet.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
This would be the tough one.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

Would you kiss me after I drank an entire bottle of hot sauce whil posing for a nude pictorial in a magazine?

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home