Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Monday, February 25, 2008

A Year In The Making

Dictionary.com defines hiatus as: a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

I took one, and now it's over. Apparently, I'm back. I'll try to be moderately less depressing than I was for the first few years, but I'm not promising anything.

Now the interesting part is how I go about finding my readership again ... I'll have to go suck up to the Absentminded Housewife and see what she has to say about linking to lunatics.

Yeehaw!

Meggy

1 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

Suck away.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home