Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

AIR SICK

I was trying to figure out who to give this credit to, as it came from a family member who wanted to show it to me in order to give credit to someone who was involved in it's making. Since I'm not sure how to do it, I've decided to let it run on it's own merit, since it's absolutely stellar on it's own.

While this is a Canadian production, I'm sure we all recognize that it could have been made here in the US. It's frightening in it's clarity. Click on the image to play once the URL loads.

http://nppa.org/competitions/monthly_multimedia_contest/winnergalleries.php?year=2008&month=2&entry=76&place=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home