Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Monday, January 23, 2006

With Engineering-Like Precision.....

My husband rocks.

I feel sorry for all the women in the world who are never going to experience just how much he rocks (which is all of you), because if you ever tried, I'd scratch your eyes out.

Despite a horrid couple of weeks, the one thing that never changes is the absolutely furniture-shaking, warranty-voiding, back-ruining, fan-FUCKING-tastic mattress gymnastics that take place four times a week or so....

And to you I say: NEENER NEENER NEENER!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

On the good ship...lollipop.

Why your post made me think that, I dunno.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home