Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Friday, September 25, 2009

What Do YOU Think?

This short clip was posted by someone's dickhead brother on Youtube. I've seen it various places since then. While I'm sure some people find it amusing, I'm interested in finding out what OTHERS see in it.

I have an opinion. Of COURSE I have an opinion. Watch it. Think about it. What do you see?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=player_embedded#t=23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home