Life On The Border

Wouldn't it be lovely to add another upbeat and cheery blog to the world? Don't hold your breath. You'll get what I get: sometimes great, sometimes crap. It's a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch, so hold on to your shorts! If you have questions you want answered in a future post, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. No two days are the same~some days I'm here, some days I'm not, but lemme tell ya, kids, IT'S NEVER DULL!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday MeMe on Tuesday

From Chris' Blog .....

Why did the chicken cross the road? 

He saw me coming with the knife. 

What was your last thought? 

I'm thrilled Dave won Hell's Kitchen. 

Are you a cat or a dog person? 

Dog, although I like cats. 

Define yourself in 3 words...
 

Dangerous and entertaining.

Kill the spider or let it out? 

Depends who is home. If kid is here, he can rescue it. If I'm alone, the bastard is dead meat.

Do you shower every single day? 

Nope (sniffs); should I? 

Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore? 

Usually a dollar.

Where do you want to travel next? 


Canada 

What is your favorite food? 

Steak w/garlic-oregano marinade

Do you read harry potter books

Not a one. 

What is your favorite place? 

Banff, Alberta 

If you could have one super human power what would you choose? 

Flying 

Have you had a beer in the last week? 

Nope

Vitamin Water or Gatorade? 

Vitamin water, but I prefer water. 

What is your favorite song of all time? 

Something by Queen .....

When and where was the best picture of you taken?

At Newport Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home